The Company: PhillipsPage Associates
The Role: Revit Lead / Manager
Hours: 5 days a week (8.30-5.30)
Salary: Up to £45,000.00
Contract Type: Permanent
The Company: Formed in 2008 PPa Ltd is a multi-disciplinary practice of Consulting Engineers delivering a broad range of core disciplines including Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health building services design, together with supplementary specialist services in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Dynamic Thermal Modelling. Our high professional standards have enabled us to build a strong reputation for delivery of technical excellence across the service spectrum from strategic consultancy to construction design and implementation. PPa provides not only excellent service but creative, high quality design solutions with the ability to think 'outside of the box' to meet our Client’s needs.
Job Expectations: In this role, you will be working with the Design Technology Program Lead, and will be responsible for developing BIM Execution Plans, setting up projects to client and company BIM standards, and coordinating project models and deliverables. You will facilitate decisions on how to assemble models and distribute them based on design and construction team needs, geographical location, and collaboration requirements. In addition, you will help establish and document processes, procedures, and workflows for projects. As a BIM Lead you need to possess technical, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Expert level knowledge of BIM process and technologies, especially Revit MEP.
- Create initial REVIT Project setup with workflow documents.
- Initiate Model for each project and prepare for production team.
- Provide BIM & REVIT project kick-off information.
- Work as part of a BIM/CAD support team to achieve consistent results.
- Advanced knowledge working with federated models
- Ability to coordinate and execute Navisworks model walkthroughs during design workshops
- Daily model management administration and maintenance.
- Provide REVIT Structure and MEP desktop support.
- Provide shadow training to staff.
- Content creation: Families such as parametric, formula, nested and type catalogs, following the company standards
- Integration of REVIT products with other applications (Autodesk, construction phasing, cost estimation).
- Knowledge of Navisworks Clash Detection
- Knowledge of industry standards such as NBIMS, NCS, AEC, a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Datacentres or Critical Systems desirable
- Engineering Degree, 4+ years of experience in professional environment.
- 4 years’ experience will be substituted for a degree.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional Autodesk products use and support.
- Experience in MEP multi discipline design packages
- Eager to support staff with positive attitude, passion, and patience.
- Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Utilize skills to fit company IS infrastructure and standards as directed.
- Proficiency in REVIT MEP, REVIT Structure, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD P&ID, Navisworks Manage
- Working knowledge of design industry workflows, production cycle, and priorities.
- Experience with multiple BIM/CAD roles: training and support mentor, project team member, or strategic leader.
To Apply: Please contact email@example.com with a copy of your CV or a completed application form. Please include a cover letter if you have DataCentre/Critical Systems experience highlighting your involvement within the project.
Please complete our Equality & Diversity form
Please submit your application form or CV and Cover Letter with your equality & diversity form to firstname.lastname@example.org.